Who We Are
Trek10 builds and manages massively scalable cloud architectures using cutting edge AWS technologies. Headquartered in South Bend, IN with a quickly expanding remote practice, we have a local footprint but operate with a global reach. We are a Premier Tier AWS Consulting Partner with the following AWS Partner Competencies: DevOps, Migration, IoT, and SaaS. We have a focus on designing and building serverless / cloud-native and IoT systems, DevOps automation, and providing 24/7 AWS infrastructure support. We are pioneering the future of cloud computing and having a lot of fun while we do it!
Born in the cloud, Trek10 specializes in the design, build and support of cutting edge environments for our clients utilizing AWS Platform Services. Trek10 is a global thought leader on building serverless applications and backend IoT architectures on AWS and provides 24/7 proactive monitoring, automation, and management via Trek10 CloudOps, a technical response team fully staffed by our AWS Certified Engineers.
To better understand the type of cutting edge work we do for our clients, please take a look at some of our case studies.
Scrum Masters are key participants in agile organizations and they play an important role. They're responsible for the quality of the product, from code architecture to end-user quality. They engage in code reviews to ensure team members are contributing code that meets the short and long-term goals of the program, and because they're so close to the team they're usually influential in the technology choices for the program. Combined, this proximity to the process and product allows dev managers to communicate context internally for the team and to the larger organization. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
● Setting up the team for successful delivery by removing obstacles, encouraging them to be collaborative and self-organizing, and enabling the work that they do
● Navigating complex bureaucratic relationships to bring all stakeholders together around a common product vision and strategy
● Advocating for delivering value, rather than features to your users
● Answer questions (and providing the necessary coaching) about agile, open source, and user centered principles so the team understands the value these practices bring, and how they improve the product we build
● Translating objectives and constraints into an overall engagement approach that will deliver impactful results in the shortest amount of time possible, in collaboration with the team and the stakeholders
● Conducting retrospectives with the team to learn what is and isn't working well, and implementing the appropriate improvement actions
● Providing management and team level visibility into the status and health of the engagement
● Being accountable for the delivery of performant, high quality, and secure software that meets the needs of your users and the expectations of your stakeholders
● Stewarding the product vision and strategy, and leading the end-to-end product development
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in IT in a consultative, client-facing consulting role
- History of working on project for large (Fortune 200) clients or government agencies
- Familiar and comfortable working with agile teams and leading agile ceremonies
- Technical background and experience leading software teams
- PMP, CSM, or similar (or equivalent experience) preferred
- Be challenged. Work with a team of super bright individuals. Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed.
- Flexibility. Like to work from home? In your closet? In the shower? If you get the job done go for it.
- Have fun—Trek10 is home to great nerds.
- Get paid. Of course. We have competitive salaries, medical insurance, and other benefits available.
- Robust training and continuous learning environment and support.
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long-term professional growth and development.