Who We Are
Trek10 builds and manages massively scalable cloud architectures using cutting edge AWS technologies. Headquartered in South Bend, IN, we have a local footprint but operate with a global reach. Today we have customers on four continents and from coast to coast in the United States and a global brand for deep expertise. We are a Premier Tier AWS Consulting Partner with the following AWS Partner Competencies: DevOps, Migration, IoT, and SaaS. We have a focus on designing and building serverless / cloud native and IoT systems, DevOps automation, and providing 24/7 AWS infrastructure support. We are pioneering the future of cloud computing and having a lot of fun while we do it!
To better understand the type of cutting edge work we do for our clients, please take a look at some of our case studies.
Trek10 is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to improve and manage our sales processes as Trek10 scales business significantly in 2021 and beyond. You will work closely with our Account Executives (AEs), taking feedback to help optimize processes and sales tooling (Salesforce and others) to dramatically increase the efficiency of our sales team. In addition to optimizing sales processes, you will develop and provide training and onboarding materials; work closely with Trek10's C-Suite to define, track, and report against KPIs; and own contract management processes.
Below is a list of your responsibilities as our Sales Operations Specialist:
- Work closely with Trek10's Salesforce implementation team by becoming the key liaison between Trek10's sales team -- e.g., take requirements/requests from the sales team and bring them to Salesforce team, work closely with and oversee Salesforce contractors, manage integrations of various sales systems (technical support to be provided)
- Optimize and develop sales training and onboarding materials and provide support to existing AEs, as well as onboarding support to all new AEs
- Own and produce sales reports across Trek10 while working with the CEO to define KPIs and create reports to track against them
- Act as a key liaison between the marketing and sales teams to drive customer acquisition through marketing strategies
- Provide quarterly business review presentations to Trek10 sales team and executives.
- Optimize Trek10's sales process and increase productivity -- both from a tooling and organizational perspective
- Optimize and manage customer segmentation, as well as alignment of AEs across customers/prospects
- Brainstorm and define new techniques and methodologies to increase sales funnel performance
- Become an expert on AWS's different funding programs and support AEs across the submission process
- Own Trek10's contract templates: update templates, create new templates, and ensure quality control of integration of contracts into Salesforce.
- Support Trek10's client procurement reviews and vendor onboarding processes when Trek10 wins a new account
- 3-5 years of sales operations experience -- tech consulting/managed services experience strongly preferred.
- Strong experience with Salesforce is required
- Deep technical knowledge of CRMs and tooling is not required, but the candidate should be able to demonstrate knowledge in terms of how systems are designed and integrated to support interactions with Trek10's Salesforce implementation team.
- Experience with developing reports and tracking against KPIs
- Experience defining/optimizing sales processes and training new sales hires.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills in working and building relationships with many different teams at Trek10 -- sales team, executive team, technical teams, marketing teams, etc.
- “High motor” mentality with a results-driven mindset to drive issues/tasks to completion.
- Adaptable to a rapidly changing environment for a fast growing organization.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- High level knowledge and experience with AWS is preferred.
- Travel requirements
- Ideal candidate works regularly from South Bend HQ. Remote Hires will also be considered.
- If candidate is remote, occasional travel will be required to be required for company events in South Bend, IN
- Be challenged. Work with a team of super bright individuals. Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed
- Flexibility. Like to work from home? In your closet? In the shower? If you get the job done go for it
- Have fun—Trek10 is home to great nerds
- Get paid. Of course. We have competitive salaries, medical insurance, and other benefits available
- Robust training and continuous learning environment and support.
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long term professional growth and development