We are looking for a CPG Account Executive to find and close new deals and lead the management of a growing base of CPG partners. Your primary goal will be to add new brands to the Pear partnership program and building and refining the sales processes and tools along the way.
Read about our Culture and Values and How We Hire. We offer a full suite of benefits, including healthcare covered 100% for you and your dependents, competitive compensation, equity options, and unlimited vacation in a remote-first organization.
- Nurture current accounts and ensure CPG customers are happy and successful with the Pear solution
- Respond to CPG inquiries and requests in a timely manner
- Dive into and report on customer performance data
- Pitch Pear to external partners, customers, and clients
- Develop and revise sales and marketing collateral
- Set and hit aggressive sales targets to add CPG brands to the Pear platform
- Stay on top of industry trends, competitive set, events, new technologies, unique opportunities
- A gatherer—someone with experience nurturing deals and accounts to ensure partners are successful
- A hunter—someone who is motivated by closing deals and will do whatever it takes to sniff one out and bring it home. We think this person likely has a few years' experience selling into CPG brands ranging from startups to the Fortune 1000
- A leader—someone who can represent Pear with and service our CPG partners, articulate our value proposition, and bring client feedback back to the Pear team
No outside recruiters, please.