Superside is experiencing massive growth, and we are now looking for a world class Lead PM to join our team!
Our vision is to bring the future of work to life and flood the world with beautiful, intuitive design - all while building a creative platform the likes of which the world has not yet seen. And we want your help.
Born out of Norway and the US, Superside since 2015 grown to more than 200 employees located all around the world, spanning 58 countries and 19 timezones. Superside is a remote scale-up building a design workflow and collaboration platform while delivering mind-blowing creative work to some of the most innovative companies in the industry. By building customizable managed workflows and communication technology, we are changing the way the world creates and collaborates at scale.
We have the backing and momentum to do it - Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital are all supporting our vision, and over the last year, Superside has grown over 250 percent. Through our platform, Superside has attracted some of the world’s largest brands, such as Facebook, Redbull, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, HP, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co.
Growing our engineering and product team is just the next step in this exciting journey and one that will lead to our biggest achievements yet.
About the engineering team
We work remotely, meaning that we want to work with the best, no matter where you want to live. Our growing engineering and product team is full of alumni from Spotify, Adobe, Yandex, Mail.ru and more all now looking to disrupt creative operations together. The team is fully distributed across Europe but everyone is working within CET +/- 3 hours.
Today, our engineering team consists of 12 developers, our aim is to extend to 25-30 engineers within the year.
Superside works closely together and emphasize a product-driven mindset. Everyone is given a lot of freedom and autonomy, and you’ll be able to take part in all types of product-related discussions, ranging from architecture to algorithms, DevOps and Cloud. You will work with scrum methodology, weekly product meetings, daily stand-ups with the team and weekly grooming sessions.
What you'll do
- In close collaboration, you will work with the Director of Product Management to drive product vision and go-to-market strategy
- You will enable design discussions across the organization
- Work with user stories and gather customer feedback
- Be a product storyteller towards the engineering team
- Form close relationships and gather product feedback and insight from both internal and external stakeholders
- Work with feature requests and Product Management Improvement
What you'll need to success
- MSc in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Successful advancement in consulting or top product companies (experience from B2B SaaS is a huge plus)
- Expertise within product management principles and methods
- Strong team-work and problemsolving skills
- Solid analytical skills, ability to work with larger amounts of data
- Understanding of tech, design and UX
- Passion for people and mentorship, inspiring and setting example
- Excellent communicator and storyteller, as well as active listener
- Understanding of businesses and client mindsets
- Experience driving product vision, go-to market strategy, and design discussions
- Structure and overview is in your DNA
- You are a strong project manager, execution focused and independent
- Believer in the remote future of work
- Have loads of ambition and drive!
- It is a plus if you have worked with Project Management tools such as JIRA or Asana, as well as design tools such as Figma /Invision