Have you ever wanted to disrupt a $70bn industry and be a key member of a fully integrated consumer and business facing marketing company which is supported by a supply chain that stretches from the US to Europe and across the Southern Hemisphere? Do you fancy a deep-dive into the intricate details of marketing and analytics while maintaining the nimbleness of a data-driven, digital company? Are you keen to help a young, fast-growing company continue to evolve into a world-class, employer of choice? Well, then, come say hi!
Firstleaf/Penrose Hill is looking for a Sr. Analyst, Marketing to report directly to our BI Manager. In this multi-faceted role you will be responsible for providing actionable information and exploratory tools for the Firstleaf Marketing department. You will primarily focus on Acquisition and Retention KPIs, along with analyzing the success of A/B and multivariate testing initiatives for campaigns, landing pages and other marketing initiatives. You will also partner with Retention marketing team to identify key points across the customer lifecycle where targeted (triggered, behavioral) marketing treatments might increase customer values, and develop approaches to measure the value created.
A few examples will illustrate some of your challenges
- Design and implement, in partnership with the acquisition team, in- market tests focused on increasing our understanding of media effectiveness and efficiency
- Conduct pathing analyses to understand user pain points, feed insights to Marketing and Tech teams to drive iteration on site and landing page experiences
- Define and enhance segmentation models for existing leads, and current and past customers, in order to enhance understanding of customer value
- Build and implement a prioritization process for analytical requests that ensures we’re deploying analytics against key business problems
- Produce clear and actionable deliverable, including dashboards, interactive models and presentation decks
- SQL and Data Viz experience is a must. Experience in Python, R, DTB or Tableau a plus
- 4+ years experience in e-commerce marketing analytics. Will need to provide examples of work developing and optimizing e-commerce marketing initiatives across multiple platforms.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks across multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and nontechnical ways at various levels within the company
- Subscription based experience a plus
Working with the world's best wine company isn't enough?
Seriously though, we offer remote work, and a location agnostic philosophy added to a very flexible work schedule. Unlimited vacation time. Further, we offer a truly competitive compensation package with bonus and stock options grants, plus choices with medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts. life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance program, discounted pet insurance. And to top it off: a monthly wine credit with our wine club, Firstleaf.