This is a remote position open across the European time zones.
Are you data-driven with a growth-hacking mindset? Do you love to get creative, innovative and test different marketing approaches? Do you use data insights to continuously improve and drive improved results? Then you may be our new Growth Marketer!
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. We work with great brands like Netflix, HelloFresh, Uber and MAC Cosmetics to help them get the most out of their social media engagement, across paid and organic assets. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
In this role you will:
- Define, build, and execute the demand gen plan to exceed company goals for marketing qualified leads and opportunity conversions
- Develop paid advertising, email, nurture and social media campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline;
- Design creatives for social media campaigns;
- Write copywriting for campaigns, email and landing pages.
- Create and optimize landing pages to improve user experience and conversion rates in collaboration with our designer and copywriter;
- Contribute to the content development for target consumers
- Lead scoring, managing,qualifying and nurturing inbound leads to convert into sales opportunities;
- Analyse, measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, and assess goals (ROI and KPIs);
- This role will liaise daily with Digital Marketing, Content, and Sales.
- Exceptional English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in demand generation / digital marketing in B2B and/or SaaS
- Demonstrable experience creating successful campaigns across paid search, email and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, etc.)
- Experience in building and optimising landing pages and lead funnels
- A keen eye for design and ability to work with a variety of tools and software (Adobe Suite preferred).
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software (Hubspot preferred.)
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and location.
- Opportunities to grow your career in a new and expanding field.
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.