Servy is the enterprise self-service platform for hospitality. Founded in 2014 and launched in 2015 as an airport digital commerce app called Grab, Servy has since expanded the platform and grown outside of airports to provide self-service solutions to hospitality companies of all sizes and venues including airports, rail stations and sports arenas.
Servy provides technology which aims to enhance the hospitality experience, not replace it. The solutions it offers include Order@, which allows traditional dining service to be seamlessly integrated with contactless ordering and payment through guests' own devices and without the need for an app. Servy Marketplace provides venues with the option to create their own marketplace with ordering from multiple outlets available within one simple interface. Self-service kiosks give partners the ability to create self-order and self-checkout guest experiences that suit their specific needs. With a presence in more than 60 airports across the U.S., Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, the Grab app is now the largest omnichannel airport e-commerce platform.
Servy is a scale-up in growth mode made up of a small but experienced team that values respect for each other, its customers, and partners above all else. It is building a platform that transforms self-service hospitality and seeks teammates who share this bold vision.
Purpose of the Role
The Business Intelligence Lead role is a key member of the Servy Finance team. This position will work closely with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Operations teams, and other key stakeholders to help understand data across the Servy platform. This critical role reports to the Chief Executive Officer and directly correlates to ensuring the accuracy of finance initiatives and delivering our BI platform.
- Experience with Sisense BI platform
- Advanced technical experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations
- Experience analyzing data to solve a wide variety of business problems and create data visualizations that drive strategic direction
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and translate requirements between business, project management, and technical projects or programs
- Proficiency in understanding SaaS/e-commerce related data
- Proficiency in verbal/written communication to senior and executive leadership
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Work collaboratively to optimally apply data warehouse, cloud and BI architecture, data science and visualization tools and techniques
- 2+ years' experience as a business intelligence analyst
- General knowledge in e-commerce and software
- Must be able to professionally interact with partners
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a strong problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Scaleup (all-hands-on-deck) "I bust my ass because I love it" approach
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care subsidy with Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO and HSA options
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you've just read! Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Servy's mission to enhance hospitality with technology and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.