Kianite is building a community focused DeFi protocol ecosystem with its initial product being a community governed crypto indices. Governance token holders vote on the assets that will be added or removed from an index along with the weighting of each asset in the index.
Learn more about Kianite here:
We’re currently hiring a founding UI/UX engineer to drive the core user experience for our Project. Someone with a sense of style and a passion for great UX and set new standards for DeFi UX. You will be responsible for developing and integrating the interface for Kianite projects.
- Set an example of what great craftsmanship and execution looks like.
- Create brand identity and develop an overarching visual strategy.
- Design meaningful user experiences supported by beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and high-quality graphics to test designs for usability/quality and improve overall UX of products.
- Consolidate research and data to enhance the UI/UX across all our web presence.
- Aggregate feedback from users, engineers, and the community to evaluate user requirements and obtain an in-depth understanding of engagement improvements.
- Work closely with different teams to deliver on our day-to-day needs for visual creative—both static and video.
- Contribute to projects at varying stages of production, ranging from prototyping to polishing and optimizing UI assets for shipping, ensuring a high-quality product output.
- Translate the Kianite brand into digital and social assets, video, creative content, and an engaging opportunity for community involvement.
- Translate complex ideas and concepts into visually appealing educational materials.
- 1+ years of experience as UI/UX designer and brand strategy (preferably in the crypto industry).
- Strong portfolio of design work including examples of successful products.
- Able to envision concepts through wireframes and translate them to mockups and designs.
- Experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other Adobe Creative Suite design-related tools.
- Comfortable with modern UX design tools (Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc) and prototyping tools (of your choice).
- High standards for quality in digital and website design and a strong attention to detail.
- Able to hit tight deadlines and work with multiple stakeholders.
- Able to consolidate and implement feedback quickly, resolving questions and concerns tactfully and effectively.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Base knowledge of blockchain and the crypto world.
What we offer
This is a remote job with competitive pay for extraordinary people (we pay in crypto) along with token options. The job comes with significant opportunity for input and responsibility, so we expect it to be an engaging one.