Revealbot is the next generation digital ads automation platform trusted by over 500 agencies to manage a combined $100M+ in monthly ad budgets. We empower our customers to automate their campaign lifecycle management and optimize ads efficiency using advanced automations not possible in any other platform in our market.
Launched in 2016 as a Slack chatbot, today Revealbot is one of the most advanced ad optimization tools. In 2019 Revealbot has become Facebook Marketing Partner and Google Premier Partner. And now we’ve grown to a fully profitable, globally distributed team of 20 people winning in a huge digital ads market.
What you'll do in this role
As an account executive for Revealbot, you will drive new business growth. Our philosophy is that genuine sellers are also in it for scale and competition; we all love the rush from closing deals and putting numbers on the board. Every minute of your time is evaluated by dollars made or dollars lost and you operate under that premise. As a growing, privately-held company with an awesome product, Revealbot is able to foster a genuine meritocracy and reward the high-performers. You will be hands on prospecting to generate outbound leads, schedule video calls, and run sales demos.
- Manage a full sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Be able to comfortably hold 25+ demos per month.
- Identify high-value prospects and execute outbound strategies to bring them to Revealbot.
- Help run demos and win new customers from inbound demo requests when needed.
- Become an expert in Revealbot in order to connect customer needs to the value that Revealbot delivers.
- Take detailed notes on every client call in Close, our CRM.
- Demonstrate how Revealbot delivers on client-specific objectives through video using tools such as Zoom.
- Become familiar with essential methods and strategies for scaling and optimizing digital ad campaigns, especially on Facebook ads for e-commerce brands.
- Handoff new customers to Customer Success for implementation.
- 2-3 years of sales experience in B2B SaaS with at least one year of closing experience preferred.
- If no previous sales experience, a marketing employment history with consistent excellence is acceptable. Hustle and attitude outperforms experience and education!
- Located preferably in the United States.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to listen, empathize with customers, uncover pain points, and make insightful recommendations for their use cases.
- Eager to learn: This role will require continual upkeep in product and industry knowledge, some of which will be provided in training and some will need to be self taught.
- Comfortable with autonomy to optimize your success.
- Expertise in Facebook, Snapchat, and/or Google ads. Ideal experience is if you've worked in a digital agency or even used Revealbot yourself.
- Experience selling marketing tools to marketers.
- Experience selling to enterprise customers with annual contracts.
- Understanding of marketing and/or human psychology.
- A fully remote and diverse team.
- A solid balance of autonomy to work the way that works best for you, and support to achieve your goals.
- First year OTE of $100k+ with base salary + commission. Ramp expectations are to reach OTE target pace within 90 days.
- Represent a well-positioned, competitive brand with great logos that have been using the platform for years.
- 20 vacation days + US federal holidays.
- Regular company retreats (our most recent retreat was in Barcelona).
- Travel bonus - we'll pay for two plane tickets to any destination every year (up to $1,000).
- Laptop bonus - we'll pay for your laptop. Want to keep it? You have the option to buy it out at a steep discount.
- Informal and fun working environment 😎