NextCapital is the leader in enterprise digital advice. NextCapital partners with world-class institutions to deliver personalized planning and managed accounts to individual investors, whether they’re saving for retirement in a 401(k) or IRA or investing in a taxable brokerage account. Our open-architecture digital advice solution provides better outcomes for our partners and individual investors by offering integrated account aggregation, analytics, planning and portfolio management, and customizable advice methodology and fiduciary roles.
Learn more about NextCapital at www.themuse.com/companies/nextcapital
JOIN OUR TEAM
We're looking for an organized and highly motivated Part-Time or Contract Recruiter to join our team. Our recruiting team manages the hiring process from start to finish and ensures we are hiring top talents and providing an exceptional candidates experience. You will be responsible for attracting and sourcing candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling interviews, and improving our hiring processes .
The ideal candidate is impeccable at communicating in a clear and timely manner, has an interest in recruiting tech talent and building relationships, and is passionate about improving processes and the candidate experience.
This position can be remote, onsite, or hybrid.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Strategically utilize LinkedIn, Boolean Search, networks, research methods and other non-traditional sourcing to identify top passive and active talent
- Partner closely with hiring managers to derive mutually agreeable selection criteria and receive and take action on feedback
- Post job descriptions on career websites, our applicant tracking system, and university boards
- Implement and improve our overall recruiting strategy
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and hires
- Stay up to date with current recruiting methods
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have at least 3 years of technical full-cycle recruiting experience in-house or agency, (must include managing hiring manager relationship, sourcing talent, phone screening and negotiating offers) preferably in a high-growth or start up environment
- You are an exceptional communicator
- You have a proven track record of identifying, cold calling and building candidate pool especially in the tech scene
- You have a strong sense of urgency, with proven ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- You are able to juggle multiple competing tasks at once
- You are able to prioritize and complete projects within a given deadline
- You are extremely organized
- You are familiar with job sourcing and social media sites like LinkedIn
- Plus: You have a BS degree in Human Resources Management, organizational Psychology or relevant field
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Disrupt the financial advice industry by bringing affordable, easy to use financial tools to millions of people.
- Receive great benefits like stock options, employer 401(k) match, and employer contributions to health, dental and vision coverage.
- Enjoy a stimulating work environment surrounded by top quality researchers and engineers that enjoy working with each other towards a common goal.
- Get in on the ground floor of a growth stage company where you can have a real impact on the company's future.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working fully remote, partially remote, fully physical, or a mashup of each. And whatever you choose, enjoy a newly built-out office on Michigan Avenue with a view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan
- When our pandemic ‘remoteness’ ends, enjoy a newly built out office on Michigan Avenue with a view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan
- And, yes, when we’re able to safely re-convene in a physical space, sip locally roasted coffee, kombucha, or craft beer at your modular sitting/standing desk
- Participate in women in tech events and service days at local organizations
- Relax with monthly, company wide, guided meditation sessions
- Enjoy “Summer Hours” whereby our firm is ‘closed’ every Friday afternoon from April 23, 2021 through Labor Day