Jetfuel.agency is a digital marketing agency specializing in paid ad acquisition for e-commerce clients that are between $5M - $50M in size. Clients rave about our agency’s ability to drive measurable performance, our no BS get stuff done attitude and our innovative, groundbreaking digital marketing strategies.
Apply jet fuel to your career – read the below and if it gets you excited, apply. You won’t regret the opportunity to learn from some of the nation’s best digital marketers. We are a small, fast growing agency and if you want to make an impact here and help us build the next best agency, this is the right place for you.
JetFuel.Agency is looking for a full-time remote virtual assistant who will help the different teams in project management, email marketing, and creative marketing day-to-day responsibilities. This job will require the candidate to coordinate with team members to get projects done on time.
- Assist in managing client campaign in our project management platform (including but not limited to a status update, progress tracking via templates, and team follow-up)
- Communicate with team members on an ongoing basis to monitor task progress.
- Update relevant stakeholders on potential blockers and/or concerns.
- Assist with email marketing tasks
- Assist the creative team
- At least a year of experience working as a VA
- Experience working in a remote position/company.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experience in Mailchimp, Klaviyo, and the like
- Strong work ethics and attention to detail
- Must overlap 3 hours with US working hours for (9-5PM PST)
- Please have the word PENGUIN somewhere in your application. Any application without this term will be rejected.
Recommended, not required
- Experience with Basecamp, Asana, Wrike, Teamwork or similar platforms
- Experience in Klaviyo, MailChimp, and the like
- Project management experience
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing
- Learn 3x more here than at any other job
- Flexible work schedule - integrate work with your life instead of the other way around
- Remote: avoid the stress and hassle of a commute and raise your productivity
- Raise your game: work with highly driven individuals and grow professionally and personally
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete an admin and personality test, as well as a series of video/voice interviews.