Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2021!
The QA Analyst, will play a starring role helping to reach Medely’s goal of continually innovating, adapting to our rapid growth and providing best-in-class service levels. As we are a growing startup, your voice matters when it comes to quality assurance best practices. As a QA Analyst you will support the Medely platform, web application and our product and engineering teams to create a better experience for the thousands of medical professionals, hospitals and outpatient facilities that use our platform.
What you will do:
- Partner with product owners and developers to define feature requirements, acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features / releases
- Perform issue reporting, research, analysis, confirmation and support resolution on assigned projects
- Define test plans, QA processes, and reporting requirements
- Orchestrate and execute test plans and regression testing suites; conduct analysis on outputs to help direct development direction
- Troubleshoot/qualify cases before escalating to engineering.
- Triage reported bugs and issues from Customer Experience, stakeholders, and other channels with the product teamBe the first point of contact for internal stakeholder concerns relating to technical issues and represent their needs to the product and engineering teams.
- Become an expert and trusted resource for answers regarding product functionality and usage.
The skills we are looking for:
- Have a basic understanding of Ruby, Node, Java, Python, and/or Ruby on Rails.
- We do not require coding experience, but the candidate for this job should be able to point out inconsistencies or troubleshoot possible issues.
- PostgreSQL experience - this is a database intensive product, so the ability to troubleshoot PostgreSQL and database queries (i.e. ability to assess issues with client queries such as too many, too inefficient or find basic problems with data integrity)
- Must have a strong background and understanding of web technologies
- Familiarity with software testing
- Communication (both written and verbal), utilizing strong interpersonal skills in your day-to-day workUnderstanding the full software development life cycle Working with project management tools like Jira and Asana
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medely does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.