Socialive is an enterprise video creation & live streaming software company based in Los Angeles, California. Our powerful yet intuitive platform makes it refreshingly easy to capture, create, and distribute video. We empower teams across the organization, including marketing, internal comms, and learning & development. And we're helping drive the video commerce revolution. Socialive customers include startups to the Fortune 100 – such as J.P. Morgan, Walmart, Pfizer, Viacom, and Audible. We're on a mission to radically simplify how the world makes video. Join us.
This role will be responsible for leading an Agile development team and backlog that supports and develops integrations with partner platforms - think social media, online video, storage, and marketing automation. We want someone with great UI/UX instincts and a proven track record of bringing technical integrations to market. Reporting directly to the VP of Product, you help create the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Socialive integrations, while working with Product Owners to transform the roadmap into detailed user stories, mockups, and specifications. Additionally, we need a great communicator who can work equally well with the Engineering and the Customer Success teams to successfully drive our leading-edge solution forward.
- Work with senior leadership to build the integration strategy across the platform
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Engage regularly with customers to solicit product feedback and ideas
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Represent the “voice of the consumer” throughout the development process
- Own the entire product development lifecycle from concept to launch to adoption
- Partner with Product Owners, Designers, and Engineers to develop user stories, mockups, UI specifications, and acceptance criteria.
- Prioritize and groom the product backlog (in Jira)
- Collaborate with Engineering to understand technical trade-offs while staying honest to business and user needs.
- Ensure on-time, frequent delivery of user improvements and enhancements using agile practices to measure velocity, improve releases, and deliver value
- Drive product launches including educating Support, Sales, and Marketing teams on the latest product updates.
- Shipped complex, technical integrations and accompanying UX from beginning to end
- Experience working in API development, testing and deployment using the following technologies: REST (JSON), SOAP (XML), SQL (JDBC, ODBC, ADO), HTTP and microservices
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise B2B API and software integrations product management
- Must have experience with all product management functions, including writing requirements/user stories, creating mockups/wireframes, user/market research, competitive analysis, product planning, and reporting
- Must be an expert leveraging Jira to manage an agile software development process
- Is self-motivated and capable of working effectively without direct oversight
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet key deadlines
- We are a remote-first company, so you must be adept at working with distributed teams with strong communication skills
- You will be constantly juggling multiple projects and priorities
- Video product/production experience
- Familiar with social media strategies and platforms
- Experience with SCRUM/Kanban and Scrum Master responsibilities
- Proficient at prototyping (Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, etc.)