Foundation launched as an NFT marketplace in early February 2021, and hit $1M in sales within two weeks. You might have first heard about us through the hugely successful sale of the viral internet meme Nyan Cat, or maybe our more recent sale of Pak's Finite. We've supported thousands of other artists, including Nadya Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, Shawna X, Yung Jake, Aphex Twin, Zach Lieberman, Kim Laughton, Sarah Zucker, Devendra Banhart, Viktoria Modesta, Serwah Attafuah, and Dom Hofmann, the cofounder of Vine.
Foundation's Chief of Staff will have exceptional attention to detail and versatility to assist across functions within the company.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner and thrives in ambiguity. Experience in the crypto space is a plus, but not required.
- Lead special projects as they arise
- Work closely with Foundation's leadership team to coordinate calendars, and manage team meetings and offsites
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks and special projects as they arise
- Escalate issues across the company as quickly as possible
- Manage external relationships with poise and professionalism
- You have 2+ years of experience at a fast growing startup, or in consulting or investment banking
- You are a confident written and verbal communicator
- You have experience with and are comfortable handling confidential information
- You have a “get-it-done” attitude and are a natural problem solver
- One of your biggest strengths is versatility - you are ready to take on any task
- You are ready to collaborate with a fast-moving team
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.