WorkChew is a Techstars backed company that helps people find and book flexible workspace in beautiful hotels and restaurants across the US. By partnering with hospitality venues and turning their underutilized space into a network of workspaces, WorkChew provides its members with reserved seating, private meeting space, secure-high-speed WIFI, and exclusive food perks.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to help support member acquisition for Consumer, SMB, and Enterprise audiences. This role will drive membership sign-ups and play a key role in driving pipeline and membership. As a manager and individual contributor, you will lead the strategy and end-to-end delivery of the marketing plan for member acquisition.
This person will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of member acquisition programs across all marketing channels (email, paid media, direct mail, social) and will work closely with the Product team to 1) design and deliver weekly performance reporting; 2) acquisition test and 3) develop framework optimizing acquisition programs.
A successful candidate for this role will be highly collaborative and will thrive in an environment and position that leads strategy and delivery of cross-functional projects and programs. The right fit for this role will be equal parts strategy and execution. This person will play a key role in growing sales for our subscription-based business.
- Own the member acquisition strategy across Consumer, SMB & Enterprise audiences
- Support sales teams via delivery of sales enablement materials such as scripts and campaign support
- Become an expert on the customer lifecycle journey and deliver insights and recommended optimizations to the Product teams to improve WorkChew products
- Work with sales leads to position the WorkChew product to all audience segments
- Deliver product conversion experiments and website optimizations
- Launch paid media campaigns and acquisition experiments
- Design targeted press outreach programs that accelerate member acquisition
- Support product positioning and narrative development: work with the Product Lead and CEO to translate research and insights into compelling, strategic messaging for audience segments
- Build and improve top-of-the-funnel campaigns through expansion of lower-cost acquisition channels such as CRM/email campaigns and SMS
- Keen eye towards competitive and industry insights to uncover trends, segment gaps, and untapped opportunities
- Responsible for end-to-end program management & delivery of assigned acquisition marketing programs (strategy & execution); responsible for reporting results to key cross-functional stakeholder groups
- Have 4+ years of experience in Marketing in a strategic or customer acquisition-focused position
- Experience in membership or subscription-based organization
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing acquisition-based programs
- Highly collaborative individual: this is a very cross-functional role
- History of supporting a product or customer segment with an audience-first perspective and knowledge of 360 marketing channels; understanding of email channel a plus
- Excellent project management, execution, time management, and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Passion for a fast-paced environment with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- A self-starter who is comfortable operating independently
- Have a "can-do" positive attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience focused on a B2B2C modeled business
- Product marketing experience
- Experience working within Salesforce
- Join at the ground level of a rapidly growing company revolutionizing the future of work
- We offer competitive salaries and equity packages
- Unlimited Paid Time Off – we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and well being
- A fully remote team that knows what it means to develop and support remote talent
- In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you'll get unlimited access to WorkChew locations with monthly private office credits.
- We love to have fun - like virtual escape rooms and margarita workshops!
- We'll support your professional growth - from sending you to events that interest you or exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore
WorkChew is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. As part of this commitment, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
If you submit an application, you confirm that you are able to legally work in the United States, and do not require visa sponsorship. WorkChew is unable to sponsor visas at this time.