MoneyLion is a mobile banking and financial membership platform that empowers people to take control of their finances.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has engaged with 7.5 million hard-working Americans and has earned its members' trust by building a full-service digital platform to deliver mobile banking, lending, and investment solutions. From a single app, members can get a 360-degree snapshot of their financial lives and have access to personalized tips and tools to build and improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people's lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
MoneyLion is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Sioux Falls, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We are seeking for an individual to join our Escalations team to supports the Customer Service Department (CSD) This team is responsible to investigate and respond to complex customer complaints, allowing the CSD to focus on inbound customer service efforts and call volume. You will work with various internal teams to investigate and resolve issues for the customer. You will work to acknowledge the customer complaint, provide follow ups or status updates in line with SLAs, and eventually provide final resolution for the customer. Your goal is to prevent additional phone calls and additional complaints from the customer, by providing them with a point of contact, reassurance, and continuous communication until a resolution is reached. You'll be measured on your ability to de-escalate and resolve complaints, preventing further escalation to a Regulatory complaint.
- Manage a day-to-day queue of open customer cases ensuring timely follow up and execution with high degree of quality within stated SLAs.
- Make outbound calls to customers following the noted period of 1-3 days to acknowledge complaint, and provide status updates until a resolution is reached
- Take ownership of each escalation
- Follow up with both the customer and internal teams until resolution.
- Update the internal database for customer complaints with detailed information and resolution to track and report
- Resolve major product or service problems, determine the cause of the problem, select, and explain the best solution to solve the problem, expedite correction or adjustment, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible root-causes and resolutions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Additional tasks may be assigned such as inbound Customer Service calls, and process / service improvements to management based on key complaint themes.
- Must have at least 2-3+ years of customer-facing experience.
- Proven ability to solve complex and escalated customer inquiries where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Excellent work ethic, high productivity, and acute attention to detail needed.
- Excellent written communication skills, with ability to draft final responses to customers which concisely describes the complaint investigation, and ability to speak at various altitudes in the organization.
- Ability to exercise individual judgment to determine appropriate action, to drive the right outcomes for customers.
- High School diploma with some college course work or equivalent experience required.
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.