Hungryroot is your personal grocer, powered by AI and the belief that food deeply impacts your daily life. You tell us a little about yourself, and we deliver healthy groceries to your door each week with recipes and meal planning support. Hungryroot helps you save time, save money, shop sustainably, and eat what makes you feel your best.
About the opportunity
We're looking for an entrepreneurial, detail-oriented Product Lead to help innovate and execute digital product initiatives across the company. In this role, you will work with research, design, and engineering teams to build user experiences that drive customer conversion and retention. Reporting to the VP of Product, you will play an integral role in shaping the strategy and direction of many key parts of the business from UX for prospective and current customers, to underlying recommendation systems, to internal tools.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct research and data analysis to identify opportunities and priorities
- Build a data- and intuition-informed product roadmap
- Partner with designers and engineers to develop roadmap initiatives
- Drive the product development process
- Measure & report on the impact of product initiatives
- Proven track record of launching impactful products that users love
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Manager role
- Experience with both web and native app (iOS, Android) products
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to get things done
- Positive, collaborative attitude
Bonus points for experience with:
- Google Analytics
- Braze or similar customer engagement platform
- Based at our Manhattan Office, just south of Madison Square Park (Note: we are currently working remotely and will support remote working indefinitely)
- Reports to our VP Product
- Competitive compensation + subsidized health benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly Hungryroot credit
- Universal paid parental leave
- A working environment filled with passionate, happy, smart people
Hungryroot is built on the values of being proactive, positive, and transparent in all that we do. Our mission to help make healthy eating easy, accessible, and joyful is better served by a diverse workplace.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive workplace. We have zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.