Consumers within the global iGaming industry are inundated with online casinos and sportsbooks to choose from, and often make decisions based on very little information being available; leaving them open to bad user experiences.
At KaFe Rocks we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming - shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users’ experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
As our team of Rocketeers continues to grow, we are searching for a Communication Designer to join our well established design team.
If you share our vision of helping users make the best informed decisions, would like to grow your professional skill set, and want to work with our incredible team of Rocketeers, then we’d love to hear from you.
Your key tasks:
- You will contribute to the maintenance of our design systems and libraries, ensuring proper documentation, quality and scalability;
- You’ll implement new design assets, meeting deadlines and quality guidelines while working under the supervision of a senior designer;
- You’ll be able to turn complex ideas into concepts by creating appropriate and suitable visual solutions;
- You’ll create illustrations/iconography/imagery in line with our brand guidelines;
- You’ll work with multi-disciplinary teams and share your ideas on what makes a great site from a design perspective;
- Deliver work that matches our defined quality standards within deadlines set by your team;
- Communicate openly and transparently;
- Proactively seek the support of our senior designers;
- Give and receive direct constructive feedback;
- Have sound knowledge of the following design tools: Figma and Adobe software;
- Have at least 1 year experience working as a designer;
- A company that truly values its employees
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called "Oasis"
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package if you move to Malta
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Educational Bi-Fridays: Every other Friday, the leadership Team presents different topics to fuel learning & development
- Annual Reunion in a tropical place
- Annual Team Round-ups in the location of the teams choice