Ceros is an experiential platform that empowers the creation of bespoke, immersive digital experiences without code. We’re passionate about helping companies transform their static digital content into engaging experiences. From custom microsites to immersive interactive webpages, you can build it with Ceros. Publish and update live content and instantly embed it into your site or social media platforms such as Pinterest or Snapchat. Join us and be part of the movement to enable everyone to create experiences that matter.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull, United Airlines, and AIG.
We are well-funded and institutionally-backed by prominent investors including Sumeru Equity Partners, Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
We’re seeking an awesome product marketer of B2B SaaS software. The Product Marketer will know how to balance between being a market focused product person and a product focused marketer. This will have you working closely with our product team to figure out how we can better serve our market, and partner with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to ensure that the value of our platform permeates every part of the business.
You’ll be responsible for the overall Ceros product marketing strategy and go-to-market strategy. You’ll lead the charge on market requirements synthesis, product positioning, pricing, and market analysis; you’ll also work closely with marketing and sales on messaging around new features and functionality.
- Work closely with Product Managers on targeted research, user testing as part of roadmap development and execution
- Strengthen our customer and stakeholder feedback loops
- Accelerate our path to be outcome focused and data driven
- Understand our target user personas and explore opportunities to expand the users and use cases for Ceros
- Create a competitive analysis and landscape program that informs product strategy
- Work with PMs as well as partnerships to drive the right build, buy partner scenarios
- Develop and own tools and engagement platforms to improve customer interactions and stickiness of Ceros
- Evolve and enhance our pricing and packaging strategies
- Lead the strategy and execution of sales enablements programs and tools, working in collaboration with marketing, sales and customer success:
- Create core product messaging and positioning and target personas
- Build and maintain core product collateral; feature briefs, demos, release note etc
- Provide training on new product capabilities to client facing teams and customers
- Help build and maintain our internal and external product roadmap
- Evangelize the product: able to demo the product and present the product strategy
- Release coordination and communications
- Drive and coordinate early access/beta programs and customer working groups/forums
- Collaborate with marketing to build product related testimonials, case studies etc
- Develop additional outbound product communication opportunities: webinars, blogs etc
- Collaborate with marketing on adjusting the existing website and marketing materials to accommodate new go-to-market tactics.
Practical stuff we anticipate you having:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 5 years product marketing experience at a SaaS company.
- Solid market research and interviewing skills.
- Ability to translate technical details for a fairly non-technical audience.
- Preference for a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player who works well with executives as well as peers.
What we’re looking for from the heart:
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, team player mentality and the ability to convey this through communication and presentation skills.
- Intellectually curious; you want to understand everything about our customers & market opportunity.
- Comfortable working in a complex and ever-changing environment
- Strong network of contacts and excellent communication skills – confidence to build relationships at all levels.
Key things to know
- This is a remote first role but ability to work on east coast time and travel periodically to our NY offices and visit clients
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation days
- Summer Fridays
- Excellent gear (15” Macbook Pro, external monitor, etc.)
- Virtual experiences in which Cerosians can collaborate, educate, and create social connections with one another
At Ceros, we are deeply committed to the recruitment, retention, and growth of diverse talent; uniting people from unique backgrounds in our shared passion for unlocking creativity through technology.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.