PeopleKeep’s HRA administration software enables employers to offer hassle-free health benefits their employees love. Employees buy the healthcare plans and services they want, and employers simply reimburse them—tax-free—through payroll.
About the role
PeopleKeep is looking for a Digital Demand Generation Manager to manage our demand gen efforts. You will have a big impact on strategy and execution of our demand generation program.
You will help manage digital marketing, the PeopleKeep website and content creation efforts and identify opportunities as well as prioritize activities that will drive higher traffic to the site, increase customer acquisition and nurture leads to generate pipeline.
- Manage the demand generation efforts and digital team for PeopleKeep
- Design, plan, manage and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline
- Manage the automation platform (Hubspot) including the website experience and performance, lead scoring, form strategy, conversion rate optimization and integration with Salesforce
- Collaborate with Product and Customer Marketing to define the prospect journey and Lead Development strategy
- Manage internal and external efforts to create website-based content aligned to the prospect journey (video and demo-based)
- Create and execute content strategy (calendar)
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Manage email marketing efforts for prospects
- Manage all aspects of earned, owned and paid channel marketing
- Monitor and report on campaign performance across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, and revenue / ROI
- It is preferred that you have managed a small and growing marketing team of 2 or more, but not required
- Big plus if you are familiar with the employer health benefits industry, but not required
You’re perfect for this role if:
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in a digital demand generation role
- You’ve previously developed and executed a demand generation plan that focuses on improving and integrating organic, paid and social media channels to increase all areas of pipeline (MQLs, SQLs, TQOs and Closed Won)
- You’re familiar with digital, email and content best practices and have a successful track record
- You enjoy working with multiple teams across an organization
- You have Hubspot and Salesforce working knowledge at least, advanced experience preferred