Who We Are:
StackCommerce is the leading product discovery platform for publishers and brands. Our award-winning solution allows users to discover and purchase products on the publisher sites they visit daily. We provide 2500+ merchants and retailers with unmatched exposure through product listings and shoppable articles. For publishers, we power white-labeled e-commerce shops with on-site checkout for readers. We’ve helped over 1,000 publishers monetize with commerce, including Yahoo!, CNN, Hearst, Mashable, NY Post, TMZ, MarketWatch, and more.
What You'll Do:
StackCommerce is looking for an experienced eCommerce Email Marketing Manager that will be responsible for managing our email marketing strategy across Stack’s online shops and network of over 100 fully-integrated publishers. The Email Marketing Manager will oversee our transactional and deal emails, own all lifecycle development and implementation, and be responsible for helping to grow our email list while maximizing retention and conversion. This individual must be passionate about the tech and lifestyle categories and be self-motivated, resourceful, and possess strong communication skills.
- Provide vision, growth strategy and overall leadership for the email marketing channel across our entire network of stores.
- Define, develop, and execute email marketing plans, schedules and analytics for growing and optimizing email marketing and transactional programs.
- Provide a holistic plan for our email lifecycles, and work with our Product and Content teams to build out welcome series, abandoned cart series, and win-back campaigns.
- Help define KPIs, reporting methods, and analyze campaign results and provide optimization recommendations to increase performance.
- Manage our ESP (Iterable) and product recommendation tool (Dynamic Yield) including strategic planning, delivery management, testing, reporting, optimization, and ensuring optimal integration with all internal systems.
- Aid in defining customer segments and developing more personalized and engaging email templates.
- Partner closely with the merchandising team to ensure all deal emails are optimized and contain the most engaging products with the highest margins.
- Define best practices, set measurable objectives, ensure tracking/reporting capabilities, evaluate campaign results, create P&L analysis, and keep up-to-date on new and innovative email trends.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant ecommerce email marketing experience. Experience at a top-tier start-up, large consumer Internet/ecommerce company, or agency is a huge plus.
- Motivated. Detail-Oriented. Great Communicator. Organized. Tech Savvy.
- Must possess a strong background in identifying, implementing, managing, and analyzing high volume B2C email marketing programs.
- Knowledge of email best practices including targeted lists, subject lines, messaging, campaign tracking, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam legislation.
- Experience building out email lifecycles, managing transactional emails, and performing multivariate tests to optimize email templates.
- Management experience of B2C email program(s) with associated email database.
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Competitive Compensation Package: Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” Thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done
- Unlimited Vacation: Take time to unwind
- Learning Budget: Dollars towards eLearning courses, eBooks, and more
- WFH Office: Home office stipend and internet dollars to set you up for success
- Events: Weekly happy hours, company trips, team bonding budgets, quarterly company “Hack Days”, monthly birthday celebrations, and team culture events (even while remote!)
- When We’re Back at the Office:
- Location: Our office is on the beach in Venice…take a jog to clear your mind!
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal
By the numbers...
- We’ve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
- We’ve been a profitable business from day 1.
- We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
- We’ve been a ‘BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA’ for 2 years straight.
- We’re currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration. If you’re passionate about your work, we’d love to hear from you!