We are looking to add a Business Development Coordinator to our core team. Responsibilities include supporting the sales, marketing, and lead generation operations including:
- Implement meaningful outreach to prospective client partners.
- Identify and develop new sales collateral for outreach and response to inbound leads.
- Prepare for and take calls / virtual meetings with prospective clients with other members of the sales team.
- Take direction from the leadership team crafting solutions for partners while growing over time to do so independently.
- Help keep our sales systems, data, and CRM up-to-date, clean and efficient
- Support marketing initiatives to help uplift the Savas Labs brand and improve sales effectiveness.
You are an eager, curious, results-oriented self-starter who will work directly with company leadership to learn, experiment, and ultimately support the sales and marketing systems we have in place in order to improve them over time. The right candidate has the energy and drive to follow up quickly on tasks and is both proactive and personable in their communication. You will be a crucial part of the first impression of Savas Labs on our potential client partners. As a result, it's important that you're both genuine and thoughtful.
- a great communicator, both in your speaking and written prose
- a hard worker, one that is results-oriented
- one that notices and sweats the details but manages your time well
- flexible and eager, no task is too small to support the team's success
- outgoing and comfortable interacting with others, not from a script, but genuine conversation
At Savas Labs, we prioritize a few things. We like people who are enjoyable to work with. We learn from and teach one another, and often the result is others learn as well either via blog posts, conference presentations, or social media. We dedicate time each week for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration. We encourage a flexible work schedule so long as we uphold our commitments to one another and our clients. We value openness and encourage our team members to push and recognize the boundaries of their expertise in a given area. We are honest, yet respectful; this is not a cut-throat environment, but rather a supportive one. We take a lot of pride in the quality of our work and we work hard. We value a work/life balance that keeps us productive and happy. We like to have fun and yet take our values seriously. We greatly embrace inclusivity. You'll like it here.
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing plan
- Health, dental, and vision insurance premiums covered at 100% for you and your family
- Flexible work schedule
- 401(k) (matching contribution for full-time employees)
- Generous PTO (15 days per year) and holiday schedule (12 per year)
- Semi-annual team retreats
- Bi-weekly skill-share sessions
- Conference presentation and attendance opportunities
- 24/7 access to the American Underground (for on-site Durham, NC employees)
- Annual technology and health stipends
- One annual paid community service day