We are looking to add a Growth Manager / Director to our core team. Responsibilities include:
- Develop the strategy for and continually enhance the execution of getting Savas in front of excellent projects and the decision-makers who hire for them to bring in for our amazing team.
- Develop the strategy for content, collateral, and positioning to improve brand equity and credibility to improve sales effectiveness.
- Own prospect lifecycle from initial contact to identifying project opportunity
You are a strategic, analytical, marketing-oriented self-starter who will work directly with company leadership to improve, and ultimately own the systems we have in place for lead generation. The right candidate has the energy and savvy to continue to mature Savas into its next chapter of growth. You will be a crucial part of the trajectory of the success of the company; Savas leadership firmly believes that team and project growth are core to further empowering the innovation and impact we seek to produce that is at the core of our mission, vision, and values.
- analytical, you make decisions informed by data
- experimental and adaptable, you do fail, but you always learn from it
- constantly learning with focus and purpose
- experienced and have significant marketing experience in a strategic and execution role
- a well good writer
- comfortable delegating and recognize when that improves ROI
At Savas Labs, we prioritize a few things. We like people who are enjoyable to work with. We learn from and teach one another, and often the result is others learn as well either via blog posts, conference presentations, or social media. We dedicate time each week for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration. We encourage a flexible work schedule so long as we uphold our commitments to one another and our clients. We value openness and encourage our team members to push and recognize the boundaries of their expertise in a given area. We are honest, yet respectful; this is not a cut-throat environment, but rather a supportive one. We take a lot of pride in the quality of our work and we work hard. We value a work/life balance that keeps us productive and happy. We like to have fun and yet take our values seriously. We greatly embrace inclusivity. You'll like it here.
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing plan
- Health, dental, and vision insurance premiums covered at 100% for you and your family
- Flexible work schedule
- 401(k) (matching contribution for full-time employees)
- Generous PTO (15 days per year) and holiday schedule (12 per year)
- Semi-annual team retreats
- Bi-weekly skill-share sessions
- Conference presentation and attendance opportunities
- 24/7 access to the American Underground (for on-site Durham, NC employees)
- Annual technology and health stipends
- One annual paid community service day