We are seeking a new Customer Support Specialist to join our company for Summer 2021! This person will handle renter communications, learn about the underwriting processes and assist with data analysis/audits.
- Work with renters, brokers and leasing offices to close deals and drive revenue
- Audit closed deals to ensure that it's aligned with underwriting guidelines
- Gather data from inbound communications to help inform business decisions regarding how to improve our customer service processes
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (oral and written) is a must
- Amazing customer service skills: positive attitude with an exceptional demeanor on the phone, over email, and in-person
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work on a team with frequent, structured communication
Salary, Benefits & Perks
- Remote work
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Flexible working schedule
- A really cool office at 7 World Trade Center, 10 FL
TheGuarantors is a Fintech company providing innovative insurance products and financial solutions for residential and commercial real estate professionals as well as their residents and tenants.
At TheGuarantors, our mission is to unlock opportunity and financial advantage for everyone involved in residential and commercial leasing. We work at the intersection of real estate, finance, insurance, and technology to develop innovative solutions that reduce risk and uncertainty in the leasing process when it comes to renting spaces.
The company has achieved massive growth over the last 3 years, successfully raised $15M in its Series B, and is actively expanding its footprint nationwide. TheGuarantors is recognized as an innovator and pioneer in the insurance and technology industry, praised for its specialty products and excellent customer service.