We are a court reporting company and are currently looking to start cooperation with an experience transcriptionist, editor, or court reporter to help us review transcripts. As the situation stands, there would be plenty of work in the upcoming months, so it's nice opportunity to work at your own pace.
- Finalizing and perfecting transcripts before we send them to clients
- Check spelling, punctuation, grammar, consistency
- Check the transcript for accuracy and adherence to our Style Guide
- Help with speaker segmentation and formatting
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of all legal terminology
- Previous experience in cooperation with court reporters, legal proceedings and familiarity with legal terminology (or motivated willingness to learn)
- A computer with broadband internet
- Employ the use of our transcription software
- Willingness to abide by confidentiality guidelines and submit to background checks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.