- Process interlibrary loan (ILL) requests using OCLC and DOCLINE, including tracking of borrowing and lending requests, processing of ILL document delivery, and compiling ILL statistics.
- Provide regularly scheduled reference services in support of the College of Medicine, the College of Health and Human Services, and the School of Education to faculty, staff, students, residents, and preceptors on the virtual chat service platform Libraryh3lp; respond to reference queries submitted via email, phone, or chat in a timely manner.
- Master's degree in library and information science with at least two years of academic library experience.
- Previous experience evaluating interlibrary loan processes and systems; experience with OCLC and Docline is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of reference services in an academic health sciences university environment is preferred.