Privacy4Cars is the first and only technology company focused on identifying and resolving data privacy issues across the automotive ecosystem. Our mission, Driving Privacy, means offering a suite of services to expand protections for individuals and companies alike, by focusing on privacy, safety, security, and compliance. Privacy4Cars' patent-pending technology to intuitively and rapidly delete Personal Information (PI) from vehicles while building a compliance log to meet privacy regulations and protect from legal and reputation damage has rapidly become the de-facto standard in the wholesale industry across the US and Canada. Vehicles increasingly capture growing amounts of PI from vehicle users - especially if a personal device is synced to the vehicle systems, and this personal and private data will be stored indefinitely and could be accessed and exploited. A growing list of regulations require companies to have robust, documented processes to protect and dispose of customer PI. Privacy4Cars' SaaS solution offers a process that is scalable, reliable, easy to follow (even with untrained, non technical personnel), and that has the reporting needed for legal compliance and operations management. Available as a stand-alone app and Software Development Kit to embed technology in enterprise partner and client tech stacks, Privacy4Cars is available at hundreds of auto auctions and is the provider of choice of the “who's who” in auto finance, fleet management, and increasingly dealerships. Privacy4Cars is backed by leading automotive and technology entrepreneurs and investors.
This position is Remote - you do not need to live in any specific city
This is an exciting opportunity to build out world class operations in a start-up environment. You will partner with the sales, product and technology teams to efficiently scale the company through operational excellence. This is a hands-on strategic leadership role and is not for someone looking for a role behind a desk in an ivory tower. You're focused on driving a superb experience for the companies that have put their faith in Privacy4Cars.
If you like the idea of building operations at a company through the rapid growth stages then this role is for you. You won't be just a cog in a wheel or stepping in to steadily manage processes - you'll be creating new ones where they don't exist, looking for ways to improve the current processes, identifying the needs for the business to thrive and quickly scale to 10x the current size. You'll be able to look back years from now and say, "I helped build this." You'll work closely with the founder and the executive team to build on a great foundation.
The largest auto auctions, auto marketplaces and auto inspection companies in the world have chosen Privacy4Cars as their long-term data privacy solution partner and use our technology to serve their consignor and dealer customers. You'll manage the operational activities related to the enterprise partners' pilots, full rollouts and day to day operations. You'll focus on the operations that impact the client experience with the P4C platform including field operations and data integrity to ensure a smooth experience and flow of field data to the technical and product teams. Your duties will include ensuring that our business is well-coordinated and productive by developing and managing the processes and coaching the team members that ensure a successful partner and client experience.
- Manage and enhance current processes in place for smooth P4C operations
- Develop and document new processes as needed to accommodate evolving partner and client needs
- Track and report operational and client success metrics to CEO
- Work cross-functionally to ensure successful execution of key projects and identify opportunities for ongoing process improvements
- Ensure the operational team is properly trained to exceed partner and client expectations
- Manage field operations team
- Manage the customer success team
- Manage the customer support team
- Developing and executing operational business plans, analyzing operational expenses, and implementing procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Customer focused and committed to excellence and high standards
- Versatile, creative, and flexible with a willingness to figure out a solution
- Experience developing, documenting and implementing operational processes improvements within an organization
- Experience tracking KPIs
- Strong experience and comfort working with a variety of people to achieve objectives
- Strong comfort with software
- Experience operating in a new, fairly unstructured environment and building processes where needed
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
- 5+ years of operations experience in a hands-on, fast-paced environment
- Experience with automotive industry, especially auctions, inspections, and or dealerships
- Experience in a start-up
- Experience in customers success/account management
- Experience recruiting and building a team
- Vendor management experience
- Experience in international markets (esp. Canada, UK, EU)
- The ability to speak multiple languages a plus
Why we think you'll love it here
- Competitive compensation and company equity
- Medical benefits package
- The chance to shape and build not just a business, but a brand new product category