Foundation bridges crypto and culture to create mutual support between artists and collectors. We're forging a community-driven path, providing culturally pioneering curation, and sharing our tools with the rapidly evolving community of developers who are excited to define this future with us. We want anyone and everyone who cares about the future of digital expression to be a part of it, and to explore new possibilities collectively.
Since Foundation launched in February 2021, creators have directly earned over $40M in NFT sales overall, and over 425 artists have earned more than $12,000. We've supported pioneering artists including Nadya Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, Shawna X, Yung Jake, Aphex Twin, Zach Lieberman, Kim Laughton, Sarah Zucker, Devendra Banhart, Viktoria Modesta, Serwah Attafuah, Edward Snowden, and Dom Hofmann, the cofounder of Vine. And we're just getting started.
Foundation's Director of Community Support / Trust & Safety will be passionate about keeping the ecosystem safe and building trust within the community. The ideal candidate will develop clearly defined and evolving policies, establish operational excellence in our decision-making and communications, and exemplify the importance of community health and engagement.
- Proactively lead a team of Community Support Specialists, and establish a system for Trust & Safety policy development and continuous refinement
- Mediate intellectual property disputes, fraud concerns, DMCA requests, and GDPR compliance in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Conduct research related to complaints, and create a review system to escalate concerns and remediate issues as needed
- Identify all sources for potential T&S issues and establish mechanisms for reporting and tracking those issues and their resolution
- Continuously evaluate and apply improvements for existing processes and policies to ensure these processes meet our community standards and legal obligations
- You have 7+ years of experience in community support, community engagement, and management or leadership.
- You are a dedicated problem solver with an extensive background in people management, operational strategy, community support, and organizational efficiency.
- You are data-driven and eager to maximize impact through analyzing insights, collaborating with internal stakeholders, and designing and iterating on systems and processes.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and can build trust quickly.
- You are deeply empathetic, and have the utmost respect for different points of view.
- You are ready to collaborate with a fast-moving team.
Foundation provides medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a flexible PTO policy for full-time employees, as well as a new Macbook Pro. Foundation is remote-only with employees all over the world. We're currently in Brooklyn, Sydney, Atlanta, Chicago, London, and San Francisco.
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.