Socio is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing Talent team!
You'll directly impact Socio's growth trajectory by attracting and hiring top talent. Working closely with the Manager of Talent and Business Team, you'll forecast headcount needs and lead the sourcing, recruiting, and hiring for our Turkish headquarters. As a Technical Recruiter you will collaborate with hiring managers to facilitate the recruitment process and guide candidates from initial contact to their first day with Socio. This will include creating meaningful candidate experiences and optimizing our interview processes while maintaining the high standards Socio has set in hiring talent.
Lastly, you'll have the opportunity to play a significant role in Socio's onboarding process for new hires.
This is a cross-functional role that will partner with all departments and hiring managers.
You'll get to:
- Source, qualify, and nurture a talented pool of candidates for current and future roles.
- Partner with hiring managers and their teams to create strategic hiring processes to meet the growing business needs.
- Own the candidate evaluation process as well as manage offer delivery and negotiations.
- Support candidates throughout their interview journey with Socio.
- Create a positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback.
- Identify unique ways to source candidates through content and branding initiatives, driving employee referrals, and attending networking events.
- Leverage data to make informed, strategic changes regarding hiring and onboarding.
- Experiment with new ways to optimize our interview processes, internal workflows, and new hire onboarding.
- Fluency in English.
- 3+ years of sourcing and recruiting experience focused on scaling tech teams.
- Experience recruiting in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment is preferred.
- The drive to operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions.
- Natural curiosity, critical thinking, flexibility, and a continuous learning mindset.
- A high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills.
- A belief that people are the foundation for our company's growth and success.
- The ability to create remarkable, seamless candidate experiences that serve the needs of the business.
Who are we?
Socio is a venture-backed SaaS company that helps SMBs and enterprises power event success for their virtual, in-person, and hybrid events. With clients like Google, Microsoft, and PepsiCo, Socio is being used in thousands of events globally while facilitating millions of interactions every day.
As we grow, we are building a team that does awesome work and has an amazing time doing it. If you're looking to be challenged every day, make a huge impact, and help define the future of events, we would love to talk to you!
We provide benefits and support to help you rest easy and focus on things that matter. Some of our perks include:
- Competitive $ Base Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Work From Home Full-Time
- Flexible Hours & Workspaces
- Learning & Development Support
- $300 WFH Bonus
All potential employees must pass a background check.