Kwik Learning is looking for a full-time social media manager!
We're a small company with a big mission. To inspire and engage individuals of all ages and backgrounds to fall in love with learning and their brains.
Led by Jim Kwik, author of the New York Times bestselling book, Limitless and the #1 brain coach to executives, celebrities, athletes, students, and professionals, we focus on teaching people how to learn faster and break limits & boundaries in their lives.
We are looking for a social media manager who can curate and manage our @kwiklearning & @jimkwik Instagram, Facebook Pages, Twitter, and Linkedin content.
All the contents will be around memory, reading, focus, productivity, creativity, critical thinking, motivation, and inspiration. The goal is to create engagement and to share helpful & valuable "kwik" tips to our subscribers.
We're looking for someone who has the skill to manage the calendar of the social posts and create images, short videos/reels, write descriptions, and respond to comments.
This position allows you to be anywhere, but we require that you can be online during EST for smoother communication with the rest of the team.
If you have experience managing social media, we would love to hear from you!
Please include your portfolio of accounts you've worked on in the past along with the content pieces you've created, both images & videos.
** For extra credit (not required, but optional for those who really want to stand out): Create a sample post (image/video) that you feel would work great for our @kwiklearning Instagram.
- Must have experience with managing accounts successfully.
- Have attention to detail. Double-triple checking for grammar/spelling mistakes.
- Creative ideas.
- Use metrics to grow.
- Disciplined and adhere to the schedule.
- Have flexibility for unexpected changes or promotions.
- Have some graphics and video editing skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Your work will inspire and help so many people.
- Be part of a team with a mission and passion for lifelong learning.
- Have fun, meaningful, and challenging work.
- Get 1 week paid vacation time after 1 year. (2 weeks after 2 years+)
- Have the freedom and flexibility to work from where you want. As long as you're getting the work done and can check in between 8 am - 6 pm EST (to connect with other team members), we're fine if you're working from the beach or your favorite coffee shop!