Meet the Osmosis Team
Who We Are
Osmosis is the fastest growing company sitting at the intersection of healthcare and education; with the sole purpose of uniting the two to impact people’s lives. We believe that everyone who cares for someone can learn by Osmosis and collectively, we can develop a more caring world by developing the most caring people.
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Product Manager, you will guide day-to-day and strategic projects to help create a platform and experience that will help learners in the medical and nursing space to achieve success in the classroom, board exams, and beyond.
To do this you will work closely with our technology, design, content and marketing teams. You will run tests, validate hypotheses, learn from customers, and consult domain experts. You will assimilate data and inputs to make quick, informed decisions to guide the evolution of Osmosis products.
In the first 90 days you will:
- Meet the team and experience our values and traditions.
- Get to know our processes and tools, and take a deep dive into our products and learner base.
- Take ownership of at least one product area or initiative
- Define objectives, strategies, and success measures that are clear for your owned areas and that align with company-level objectives.
- Work closely with engineering and design to manage backlogs and prioritize work.
- Collect and study feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products.
- This may include both qualitative and quantitative research around feature utilization, user engagement, and customer satisfaction.
- Write user stories, and review deliverables from feature development teams to ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Collect, monitor, and report on key product metrics.
Who You Are
- 7+ years experience as a product manager or a similar role working with the planning, design, and development of B2C and/or B2B online products
- Demonstrable experience working with user experience design teams to create usable and delightful experiences that serve customers’ needs and solve customers’ problems.
- Demonstrable experience working in an Agile or lean product development environment. You are flexible and versatile with projects, goals, and strategies. You move quickly, manage change, and stay open-minded
- Demonstrable experience using data platforms/tools (MixPanel, Pendo, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.) to inform product choices that you owned
- Demonstrable experience in doing user research to spot problems, form hypotheses, and validate solutions.
How You Work
- Mission- and Value-Aligned. Osmosis’ values resonate strongly with you and you embody those values every day. You are motivated to help us achieve our common goals and shared vision!
- Adaptable. You embrace the scrappy startup mentality. You are flexible and versatile with changes to projects, goals, and strategies. You are comfortable working in an entirely virtual environment.
- Proactive. You seek out new ways to problem-solve both solo or with your team members. You work diligently to produce excellent results, even with limited time and resources.
- Growth Mindset-Oriented. You are constantly learning and applying these learnings to your craft. You are resilient through change and excited to dive into new challenges.
- Solutions Oriented. You see problems as opportunities to act. You love proposing solutions and lean towards problem-solving action.
- Adept at Framing Problems. You are skilled at creating, adapting, and applying frameworks to clarify problem spaces, incorporate information and ideas, and effectively define solutions.
- Reliable. You get things done on time and if you drop the ball, you’re the first to pick it up. You hold yourself accountable and take ownership for mistakes.
- A Caring Communicator. You know the importance of clear, thoughtful communication in a fully distributed environment. You can navigate crucial conversations through mindfully listening to others and clearly expressing your needs.
This position is full time and remote.
- Knowledge of SaaS or subscriber-based platforms and business mechanics (B2B and/or B2C)
- Experience in education, health care, or related fields
- Experience working with distributed teams on high-growth products
All roles are contract to hire unless otherwise specified.
One of our values is to “Open Your Arms”. In line with this, Osmosis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
If you have any specific needs that may require a different method for application submission, please reach out to us at email@example.com.