LEAD REACT NATIVE ENGINEER
Work with a Purpose:
At Hello Alice we are about equal access fueled by technology and powered by everyone who believes that diverse small business participation isn’t just the right thing to do, but the smart thing to do. That’s true of our small business owners, and it’s true of our team. If you agree, keep reading.
Our committed Hello Alice team is growing quickly, and the Lead Mobile Engineer will be responsible for all mobile applications performance, reliability, and user experience as well as leading the mobile engineers in a productive work environment.
The Lead Mobile Engineer should have expert knowledge of React Native and knowledge of most mobile languages and frameworks such as Kotlin, Swift, C++, and / or Objective C. They should have mobile team management or project management experience. They should have experience deploying applications to both the Apple Store and Google Play store. The Lead Mobile Engineer will be responsible for leading other engineers on their team to create a polished, performant mobile application according to the product roadmap.
You’ll report to the Director of Engineering.
Role and Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be working on day-to-day, but as a nimble organization that puts our small business community at the forefront, flexibility is key, and other responsibilities may arise.
- Architecting the React Native Hello Alice mobile application
- Managing the remote mobile team and ensuring alignment with the frontend React team
- Constantly improving upon the user experience and functionality of the Hello Alice mobile applications
- Overseeing the stability and delivery of application updates
- Creating and maintaining a strong work ethic amongst their team
- Coordinating with the product manager for sprint planning
- Communicating & collaborating with the DevOps team
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 1-2+ years of managing or leading mobile development teams
- 2-3+ years of experience with React Native
- Experience with Kotlin, Swift, and/or other mobile native languages
- Experience with the Apple and Google app review process
We Would Also Like to See
- Portfolio of live applications based on React Native
- Experience with mobile user experience research
Benefits & Perks
- Generous PTO days
- Competitive compensation, benefit, and equity package
- Work from home stipend
- Professional development
- Diverse, fun, and unique work environment
About Hello Alice:
Hello Alice is a digital passport through entrepreneurship, connecting small business owners and entrepreneurs to the resources they need to grow and scale their companies, regardless of industry, geography, capitalization, prior experience or cultural constraints. We’re a passionate team building a rapidly-growing, predictive technology that supports hundreds of thousands of small business owners from all 50 states and beyond through our free digital platform, helloalice.com. Hello Alice serves all entrepreneurs, and we wholeheartedly believe that if New Majority business owners -- women, people of color, those with military connection, the LGBTQ+ community, entrepreneurs with disabilities, founders from small towns, and immigrants -- are provided better access to capital and growth resources, they can change the world, positively impact our economy, and generate jobs for all. Hello Alice is a venture-backed company with solid financials and a notable list of investors. With 1,100%+ 12-month acquisition growth and 600%+ LTM revenue growth, this is your opportunity to join a blitzscaling venture.
Hello Alice is a fully remote team, so all United States locations are considered.
Hello Alice is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.