SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER
Work with a Purpose:
At Hello Alice we are about equal access fueled by technology and powered by everyone who believes that diverse small business participation isn’t just the right thing to do, but the smart thing to do. That’s true of our small business owners, and it’s true of our team. If you agree, keep reading.
Our committed Hello Alice team is growing quickly, and the Senior Frontend Engineer will be responsible for creating highly accessible, lightweight, and performant web applications that help us along this path.
You’ll report to the Director of Engineering of your team.
Role and Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be working on day-to-day, but as a nimble organization that puts our small business community at the forefront, flexibility is key, and other responsibilities may arise.
- Writing and maintaining performant and reusable code
- Maintaining a component library to be used across projects
- Collaborating with developers in other product teams
- Constantly improving site performance and accessibility
- Participating in sprint planning activities
- Quarterly code audits with improvement recommendations
- Auditing NPM packages and build sizes
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 4+ years of front-end development team experience
- 2-3+ years experience with React
- 1-2+ years experience with NextJs
- Experience with build size optimization
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with working with REST APIs
We Would Also Like to See
- React Native experience
Benefits & Perks
- Generous PTO days
- Competitive compensation, benefit, and equity package
- Work from home stipend
- Professional development
- Diverse, fun, and unique work environment
About Hello Alice:
Hello Alice is a digital passport through entrepreneurship, connecting small business owners and entrepreneurs to the resources they need to grow and scale their companies, regardless of industry, geography, capitalization, prior experience or cultural constraints. We’re a passionate team building a rapidly-growing, predictive technology that supports hundreds of thousands of small business owners from all 50 states and beyond through our free digital platform, helloalice.com. Hello Alice serves all entrepreneurs, and we wholeheartedly believe that if New Majority business owners -- women, people of color, those with military connection, the LGBTQ+ community, entrepreneurs with disabilities, founders from small towns, and immigrants -- are provided better access to capital and growth resources, they can change the world, positively impact our economy, and generate jobs for all. Hello Alice is a venture-backed company with solid financials and a notable list of investors. With 1,100%+ 12-month acquisition growth and 600%+ LTM revenue growth, this is your opportunity to join a blitzscaling venture.
Hello Alice is a fully remote team, so all United States locations are considered.
Hello Alice is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.