Tooly is a fast growing startup. We now need a developer to join our development team. We are 9 right now.
Tooly is a good match for you if :
- The images of our technology stack speak to you: https://stackshare.io/tooly/to... (For this post ignore the front-end stack!)
- You're a bit of a geek, like us. See our team: https://tooly.ai/a-propos/
- You like to be up to date in the tech you use. We are already in Php8, Laravel 8.
- Microservices and multi-tenant architectures are no secret to you. API first it says!
- You have initiative. You don't like to wait for the long decision-making process of a big company. You want to make a difference quickly.
- You want to break into the international market eventually. Tooly works with people in Russia, Australia, Tunisia, Madagascar, France, India, etc.
- You would like to learn from many things. We are currently 9 developers. You would be the 10th!
Tasks description :
- Work remotely, as part of a team
- Understand and develop to written requirements.
- Interpret additional requirements from wireframe as well as be able to work off verbal instruction.
- Write clean, readable, and performant code.
- Accomplish project deliverables while staying within the Laravel framework.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Participate in project analyses and estimates
- Testing and validating code to ensure that functionality is optimised, robust and secure;
Years of experience :
- Between 4 to 7 years of professional experience (mainly in PHP - Laravel).
- (Don't block on this. If you have less or more, we will consider!)
Skills and qualities sought :
- You need to speak and understand English! Don't worry if you need a little time to get better. We are french, arabic and russian native. We all have accent!
- Experience in agile development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.);
- Team player
- Curious and eager to learn
- Code to master :
- Php 8
- Laravel 8
- Domain Driven development
- Microservices architecture
- GraphQL and RESTful API
- Backend devOps
- See the full list here : https://stackshare.io/tooly/to...
70 000 - 110 000$