Clain is an international start-up. We build sophisticated analysis software that provides regulatory compliance for crypto related businesses and empower forensic investigators with ingenious tools to detect and explore crypto-enabled crimes.
- You will perform functional/regression testing of a complex C++ application
- You will develop a Python testing environment along with tests themselves
- You will develop CI auto-tests
- You will ensure overall control and comprehensive testing coverage of the products.
- You will create and maintain test documentation
- Have 3+ years of experience in testing commercial enterprise applications
- Have hands-on experience in creating and maintaining of test documentation: bug reports, checklists, test cases
- Have good knowledge of Python to write scripts/tools for various testing scenarios
- Have experience working with bug tracking systems, CI/CD, Docker
- You know how to send HTTP requests, parse JSON, and use SSH
- You are comfortable working with Unix shell
- Have knowledge working with Databases and have at least medium level proficiency in SQL querying