Our focus is on developing the very best mobile and web applications and building long-term relationships with our clients. We are currently looking for a Java Developer to add to our growing team.
What will you be working on a daily basis?
- Develop mobile or web platforms by using the latest technologies (such as NodeJS, React, Redux..) and practices (DevOps, TDD)
- Develop Frontend (JSS/CSS) components form a reusable perspective
- Deliver high-quality software on a continuous basis using all tools aligned with CI/CD such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Work in high-performance projects for international clients
- Get familiar with unit, integration, and E2E test
- Be part of an agile team and collaborate with all your team members
- Be in charge of routing the corresponding data, storing and processing them in order to ensure that the business team is able to perform their analysis and people that work with the Apps, will be able to consume them. All this is designed in an architecture based on microservices.
- Have company-paid training and enjoy a very collaborative and open atmosphere
You may be a good fit if you...
- Have solid knowledge about NodeJS, React and Docker
- Are experienced with Postgres
- Enjoy working closely with the entire team to ensure that the site accomplishes the highest standards of quality
- Have experience working with modern libraries and frameworks such as RabbitMQ, Redis or similar
- Follow Agile/Scrum principles
Also, it would be great if you are...
- Passionate for technology and coding
- Able to work with international team members
- Able to work remotely with teams member
- Always seeking for continuous improvement.
- Clients and results orientation
Full remote position working for Australia time zone
Chromedia is a custom application development company based in Denver, Colorado and Cebu Business Park in Cebu City. Our focus is on developing the very best mobile and web applications and building long-term relationships with our clients.
At any point-in-time we have a “portfolio” of active projects on which we are working. This provides the opportunity for our team members to learn new technologies, experience new industries, and diversify their development opportunities.
Due to COVID, this position is currently a WORK FROM HOME (WFH) position. Post-COVID we may open a co-working office in Cebu but workers can permanently decide to WFH, if they choose.
This is a contracted position however after a brief probationary period we offer full healthcare reimbursement for the contractor, their spouse and children, paid holiday leave, paid vacation and sick leave, internet reimbursement, computer and software reimbursements as well as professional development opportunities.
We enjoy what we do, we value balance in our lives, and we take pride in our work. As a small company, you have an opportunity to directly impact our clients and business on a daily basis. If you'd like to explore opportunities with us, please submit your application below and outline your interest and compensation expectations along with either your LinkedIn Profile or a cover letter and your resume. If possible, please include a portfolio of your work.
In line with the pandemic, we will be conducting online interviews for qualified applicants.