Our focus is on developing the very best mobile and web applications and building long-term relationships with our clients. We are currently looking for a Java Developer with Salesforce (Apex) language experience to add to our growing team.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Must have at least 2 years job experience
- Experience with Salesforce Apex programming language, Salesforce app customization, Salesforce object query language.
- Experience with API integration and development.
- Strong knowledge of solutions to common web exploits.
- Good understanding of SQL (PostgreSQL, MySql) and their language constructs.
- Well-versed with code versioning tools, specifically Git.
- An understanding of what it means to wear different hats in a small, dynamic team environment, and a willingness to jump in and help wherever needed
- Practical experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development environment, with an understanding of what works and what doesn't in a professional-services setting.
- Perform or direct website updates.
- Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content.
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Backup files from websites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Communicate and work closely with our Senior Web Developer, System Administrator and Scrum Master
- Do rapid prototyping and application coding and debugging
- Address compatibility issues between different browsers
- Learn and monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies
Familiar with/interested in:
Chromedia is a custom application development company based in Denver, Colorado and Cebu Business Park in Cebu City. Our focus is on developing the very best mobile and web applications and building long-term relationships with our clients.
At any point-in-time we have a “portfolio” of active projects on which we are working. This provides the opportunity for our team members to learn new technologies, experience new industries, and diversify their development opportunities.
Due to COVID, this position is currently a WORK FROM HOME (WFH) position. Post-COVID we may open a co-working office in Cebu but workers can permanently decide to WFH, if they choose.
This is a contracted position however after a brief probationary period we offer full healthcare reimbursement for the contractor, their spouse and children, paid holiday leave, paid vacation and sick leave, internet reimbursement, computer and software reimbursements as well as professional development opportunities.
We enjoy what we do, we value balance in our lives, and we take pride in our work. As a small company, you have an opportunity to directly impact our clients and business on a daily basis. If you'd like to explore opportunities with us, please submit your application below and outline your interest and compensation expectations along with either your LinkedIn Profile or a cover letter and your resume. If possible, please include a portfolio of your work.
In line with the pandemic, we will be conducting online interviews for qualified applicants.