We are seeking a talented and passionate Technical Writer for Hathor Labs. You'll be part of a world class team building the software that may be used by millions of people.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for producing high-quality and understandable documentation with the goal to improve the success of our platform. Such documentation may come in the form of user guides, integration guides, API developer guides, installation and configuration instructions, articles for our channels, and other pieces.
We are building a new blockchain platform from the ground up, which offers a unique opportunity for those who want to help design, build, and learn. You will be a core part of the core team working closely with engineering and marketing to create resources that do not just document what the platform does, but accelerates a user from novice to advanced.
- Being able to organize yourself to handle all your planned work in a dynamic environment where unplanned tasks may show up;
- You have strong writing skills, the ability to synthesize technical content and create documentation that clearly communicates with end users;
- You need to be fluent in English. Communication is an important part when working in a distributed team;
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong technical aptitude – ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools.
- Experience in an IT development environment.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex content.
- Timezone: work with our team in Brazil and the US
- Competitive salary;
- Bonus paid in HTR, Hathor's native cryptocurrency;
- Freedom to work from anywhere (the team is 100% remote);
- Make your own schedule.
Hathor Labs is a blockchain technology company focused on fulfilling two major gaps in the market: (i) ease of use, and (ii) scalability. We truly believe that blockchain is a revolutionary idea, but currently solutions are too technical and complex, moving away real-world use cases. We are a use-case centric blockchain company.
Our first product is a scalable tokenization platform where anyone can create and manage their own tokens in less than a minute. But we don't plan on stopping there. We have several items in our roadmap to add new functionalities to the network and enable Hathor to be used on other markets.
See our page in CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hathor/