PrizePool's mission is to incentivize Americans to build a better financial foundation. More than half of Americans do not have the savings to cover an emergency expense of $1000, living paycheck to paycheck with no reserve for ‘what if.' However, a majority of Americans spend cash on the lottery every week in the hope of a big win. People in the United States spent more than $91 billion on lottery tickets in 2019. PrizePool gives customers a new, fun place to save — one where their money is their chance to win real cash prizes guaranteed to total $50,000 every month. Based on a model of prize-linked savings, PrizePool feeds the desire that people have ‘to play and win' but does so as they save, at no cost or risk to customers. Come join us as we innovate on how to help Americans build a more solid financial foundation.
Someone excited to work in a high growth opportunity with a seasoned team (ex-Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Google, Airbnb). You enjoy working in a tight feedback loop with product, server and client engineers to build high quality software. You believe in the philosophy of "self-testing code", continuous delivery and have an opinion on test case design. You stay informed on industry best practices and frameworks for client testing. You seek feedback to continuously improve PrizePool. Ultimately, you will architect our testing infrastructure to ensure a high quality experience for our users.
- Design, build, and maintain PrizePool's testing infrastructure
- Collaborate with product, server, client, and customer success to develop new automation
- Lead the technical vision for testing at PrizePool and excite others about it
- Define metrics to drive our quality initiatives
- You have a strong technical background
- Have designed test infrastructure, writing automation, and building test tools for production-level services/apps
- You have experience working with CI/CD systems and git
- You are organized and have excellent written and verbal communication
- You are opinionated on best practices for testing client software and writing effective issue reports
- You believe in identifying an issue's root cause in addition to resolving it
- Health benefits
- Flexible time off