Mindoula provides 24/7 virtual and in-person support to people experiencing behavioral health issues to improve their lives and the lives of their families by providing access to appropriate healthcare and community services. The company is headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, and serves the Washington DC Metro Area, Maryland, Virginia, Louisiana, Nevada, and is rapidly expanding nationally.
We are seeking a Sr. Recruiter to join our team based remotely within the US.
In this role, you will partner with hiring managers to focus on providing a remarkable candidate experience, leading with data when consulting on business decisions, and driving an interview process that evaluates candidates against Mindoula's high bar for performance, future potential, and culture-add.
How you'll contribute;
- Engage, nurture and qualify a diverse pool of candidates from a range of channels by identifying unique ways to source strong candidates via the internet, content, and branding initiatives, and driving employee referrals
- Strategically partner with hiring managers and their respective teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle
- Drive the candidate evaluation process and manage offer delivery and negotiations
- Act as a champion for candidates throughout their journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success
- Create an efficient interview process and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Leverage data to make educated decisions in regards to recruiting processes changes, advising stakeholders and your individual performance
- Experiment with new ways to optimize our interview processes, internal workflows, and solve for candidate experience
What will make you successful;
- Full-cycle recruiting experience with an emphasis on meaningfully diversifying teams
- Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Fervently believe that great talent is the foundation for any company's growth and success
- Prioritize a seamless, remarkable candidate experience and serving the needs of the business and its leaders
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time, and enjoy collaborating
- Operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions to problems
- Are naturally curious, continuously learning, and reflecting on their own growth
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required.
- Requires extreme comfort with technology and the ability to learn new systems while transitioning between technologies easily, and ensuring data accuracy.
- Technologies we use that will help if you have experience with include: Mac, Google Office Suite, Docusign, ATS(Breezy), HRIS, DropBox, HubSpot, LinkedIn Recruiter, Doxmity, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, Boolean searches and be willing to google whatever technology you may not already have experience with.