ProDev is looking for a Network Engineer!
One of our clients has been busy acquiring a large number of software companies, and now needs help getting all of these applications talking together. You'll be helping our client build out stable, robust and secure network connectivity between AWS, Azure, GCP, and on-prem environments.
- Enjoy working remotely
- Happy working as a freelance contractor
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Comfortable working with clients to understand their needs
- Strong communicator - being 100% remote, excellent communication is critical for what we do
- You love to ship - you're focused on delivering value and you bias towards action
- 3+ years experience with enterprise networks: routing, switching, and firewalls. Experience with Fortinet a plus.
- 2+ years experience working with cloud services - AWS preferred, but Azure and GCP experience is helpful.
- Cloud networking specifically AWS networking services including Transit Gateways, Direct Connects, Route 53, Gateway Load Balancers and Resource Access Manager with shared VPCs in large scale complex multi account structure.
- Designing, Migrating and Implementing with Infrastructure as Code for Network automation utilizing Terraform and Ansible utilizing CI/CD pipelines.
- Kubernetes and/or virtualization experience (OpenStack, VMWare, etc)