DIrect Hire Client based in NYC Front End Engineers - Need 6
Salary $120,000-$200,000 per year
Bachelor Degree/Mid-Level 5-7 years
Early-stage startup experince HIGHLY DESIRED
EOE - Indigenous People, Black, People of Colour, Women identified, non-binary, LGBTTBQ2+ individuals are encouraged to apply
US or Green Card Holders Only, Sorry No Sponsorship .
From the Client:
Our Mission: Make meetings better, for everybody
We want to turn meetings into the amazing sources of productivity, connection, and happiness they were meant to be. Our robust meeting-building platform gives organizations everything they need to plan and run gatherings to actually accomplish that. Now we need you.
We’re hiring a Frontend Engineer
We’re welcoming more humans to our engineering team to grow our capabilities, reach, and impact—and to change the fate of meetings forever. This role will focus on creating patterns and surfaces that drive new, powerful behaviors around meeting planning.
We need someone to:
- Solve product problems and build frontend experiences that help people improve every meeting of their professional lives (yes, every meeting)
- Anticipate user’s needs and create solutions that guide them to where they need to go
- Quickly fix UX issues, add polish, and ultimately raise the bar for product quality and standards at Bizly
- Support and elevate our engineering team with your passion for building great products
- 5+ years of frontend or fullstack experience building web applications
- Excited to work in an early-stage environment, collaborating with the design and product org, and working on different projects using different technologies
They are looking for people who have:
- Prior experience working at an early-stage startup
- Expertise with React and Typescript
- Experience working with data visualizations & reporting or with AI/ML
- Excited to potentially take on a leadership role as the company grows
- 5+ years of front-end development experience, building, running, and debugging web applications using modern JS frameworks
- The ability (and enthusiasm) to collaborate with designers, product managers, and more to come up with innovative ways to quickly solve our user’s problems
- A keen eye for design and a commitment to quality
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorships or transfer visas
You're the kind of person who:
- Takes pride in owning projects from ideation to completion
- Thrives in a collaborative, fast-moving, startup environment
- Is super passionate about building amazing experiences and owning how that happens
Inclusivity is central to our company, product, and mission. If you’re passionate, dedicated, and unafraid to change the status quo, we encourage you to apply, even if your experience isn’t an exact fit. You’ll have the opportunity to grow, space to be yourself, and ownership over your success, not to mention a few perks. It’s an exciting time to get in early and make an impact following our 10x ARR growth over the past year. Show us what you got!
If interested in this position please submit your resume.
Please no phone calls, walk-ins, recruiters, C2C, LLCs or other agencies.