💼 About the role - What will you do?
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our People Operations team andhelp our technical teams grow.
You will not only focus on growing our teams in the Americas region, and driving candidates through the full cycle from sourcing to closing but also act as an advocate for Altoros and a partner to candidates and hiring managers, with the main goal of providing an excellent hiring experience for both.
Your typical tasks will be:
- Plan and manage the recruitment process from the posting/sourcing stage to the closure of the vacancies.
- Utilize various recruiting tools and social media techniques to identify, source and ultimately hire the best possible candidate for each open position, and establishing a network of talent and resources.
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, technical skills, soft skills, and professional experience, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Work together with Technical Interviewers to complete and improve our Recruiting process
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Researching the talent market to find relevant audiences
- Developing engagement programs and employer branding initiatives
- Hands on team, willing to jump in wherever necessary - you may be helping out with other initiatives as needed and encouraged to bring new, creative ideas to the table
⚙️ Requirements - What you need to know
- +4 years of technical recruiting experience in a tech startup or a fast-paced environment within the Americas region (LATAM/US/Canada/European market ideally)
- Experience sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Ability to fill deep pipelines for multiple roles at a time
- A very high sense of urgency and excellent time management abilities
- A true interest in the tech recruiting market and a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment and be a flexible team player - priorities are constantly shifting and we stay agile to adjust and support our offices with the business needs.
We'd like to see
- Creativity, enthusiasm and positivity to find and connect top tier technical talent
- A collaborative attitude to work as a team and a real partner to hiring managers
- Experience negotiating and extending offers
- Experience and a good understanding of software development and blockchain technologies profiles/roles
- True interest in improving the candidate experience
- Some experience in contributing to other HR processes in a distributed company.
- Base salary defined in USD
- 100% Remote work (Argentina candidates only)
- 3 weeks vacations
- Flexible hours
- 3 days of home office or remote work
- Bonus for acquiring office supplies for your home so you can work as comfortably as in the office.