At Rockbot, we have a unique opportunity to transform how brick-and-mortar businesses use technology and media to engage their customers with Music, TV, and Digital Signage. 2021 is an exciting year for us as we continues to accelerate and more than double our team.
You will be joining a growing team dedicated to working harder, better, faster and stronger - (thanks Daft Punk). You should be prepared to answer the following questions: Beatles or Stones? The Love Below or Speakerboxx? Bill Withers or Marvin Gaye? We offer competitive salary and benefits, a great office location right above BART in Oakland, or you're welcome to work remotely from your home office.
We are looking for our next rockstar Music Curator to assist in the creation and management of playlists, that will be heard by millions. You should have a master knowledge of a multiple genres and an ability to deliver quality playlists of 400-500 songs that fit the desired need. Ideally, you have a history of success working within the assigned genres and can provide timely updates to the playlist(s) when necessary. Please send along a resumé, social links, and any pertinent info on why you fit the role of a Rockbot curator.
- Manage, curate and update a wide variety of our most popular music playlists
- Research and stay up to date with the latest trends and artists in your genres
- Assist in the design and creation of new music playlists
- Assist in the curation and management of a wide variety of customized client playlists
- Provide value-added recommendations to enhance our music product roadmap
- Minimum 2-5 years of playlist curation, or relevant music programming experience.
- Broad range of musical genre expertise
- Strong technical aptitude to learn new system and tools
- Customer success experience a plus