*This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.
We are looking for a personable new Digital Marketing Business Development Manager that has experience selling to mid-size to large multi-unit and franchise brands. This is an excellent opportunity for a proven salesperson looking for a position in an exciting growth digital marketing agency. This role is responsible for individual revenue generation with the primary objective of implementing sales strategies and tactics to achieve set revenue goals. The ideal candidate should have a passion for digital marketing in a fun, fast paced environment and have an ability to create innovative solutions to win new business. You should be the type of person that brings ideas on how to solve problems in a proactive and innovative way.
Expected Salary Range - $55,000 to $65,000 annually depending on experience, plus commissions.
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales opportunities to target fast growing emerging brands, multi-unit and franchise systems with over 150 locations
- Create qualified sales leads and fill up the sales pipeline through a combination of email campaigns, research, follow up calls and attending events
- Work with the prospects marketing, digital team to identify digital marketing needs, challenges and objectives
- Create enthusiasm for the L3 brand at trade shows, company sponsored events, platform demonstrations and other initiatives. (Post COVID-19)
- Create quarterly sales plans with forecast revenue and accomplishments
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Five plus years sales experience and two years of digital marketing experience
- Experience creating markets, moving prospects along the sales cycle, and closing sales at mid-size and large brand organizations
- Be familiar with enterprise and local digital marketing
- Consistent sales track record selling to high level prospects with annual budgets over $50K
- Experience in closing business with a long sales cycle
- Creative in trying new prospecting techniques and develop key account strategy for targeted accounts
- Needs to be self-motivated, a team player and fit into the culture
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, mid-size digital marketing agency environment
- Needs to have excellent listening, verbal, written, presentation and closing skills
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts - Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 60+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3's client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, a wellbeing stipend, summer and fall Fridays, remote work equipment, and more.