InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Sales Compensation Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are a diverse team with a mix of industry, operational, and Big Four experience. Our team is made of entrepreneurial-minded professionals, driven in a fast-paced start-up environment, each working hard to build out a best in class Finance department. We partner with leaders across the business to build scalable solutions that support the growth of the organization, while ensuring the accuracy and reliability of all financial results.
The mission of this Sales Compensation Manager is to design, implement, monitor and analyze sales incentive programs, process and policies to best achieve the organization's strategic and operational objectives, while reinforcing pay for performance under a consistent framework.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and help prioritize for the leadership team the strategic decisions to make with respect to sales incentives and policies that drive employee engagement, motivate & reward success and support the achievement of strategic objectives and sustainable business results.
- Provide Insight and analytical decision support by leveraging analytics to drive clarity of designs and evaluate sales plan performance.
- Leverage internal and marketing data and build models to support annual Quota setting and Plan Design Process.
- Partner with the senior leadership team to help shape our areas of focus and ensure decisions made on Global Sales Compensation (compensation, variable pay, OTE Mix, SPIFF’s, MBO’s, special incentive programs, President’s Club, etc.) achieve the desired outcomes.
- Manage process, implement controls, improve reporting to ensure timely and accurate sales commission payouts.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience building SaaS sales compensation programs at previous organizations, with emphasis on scaling those programs to match and flex to an organization’s growth.
- Expert knowledge of typical incentive plan structures (quotas, accelerators, pay mix, and on-target earnings).
- 3+ years of Xactly Incent experience required including heavy experience with data analysis, forecasting, modeling, and building models from scratch with disparate data sources, configuring and managing new compensation plans and implementing these changes in Xactly.
- Xactly Analytics is a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including consultative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and quantitative insights concisely.
- Strong ability to collaborate with sales leadership, sales operations, finance, legal and HR to design incentive compensation plans and incentive programs, incorporating Enterprise philosophy, and demonstrating sound understanding of business and desired behaviors.
- Ability to prioritize focus of effort and inquiry with an eye to business impact / outcomes.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and an exacting attention to detail.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.