You are self-motivated, but also enjoy contributing to a team. You don't mind doing the same thing most days. You're also comfortable jumping onto a side project when the occasion arises and aren't scared to tackle the new and unknown. You have a positive mental attitude and don't let the small setbacks discourage you.
You're an exceptional communicator and you treat people kindly. You can gracefully break down, solve, and explain, even the most complex problems. Listening, talking, and working with people makes you happy. You're patient and enjoy solving tough problems, and you find helping people fix those problems rewarding. You have sales experience and are comfortable working towards a sales quota.
As the largest music marketing agency in the midwest, we're actively building the music distribution and marketing platform of the future. We are rapidly expanding, which means we are looking for the right people to join our team.
At Artist Takeoff, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practicing a mature approach to the workplace. In general, we don't have strict policies - we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our organization - we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self-care (whatever that looks like for you).
Our favorite (and most impactful) value is “Build a house you want to live in.” Meaning that we're always striving to make decisions that are authentic for our organization.
This is a remote position. You will be getting on scheduled calls with artists - explaining our promotional services, answering questions, and simply offering advice and insight. You will be speaking to musicians all day long since all of our software and services are geared towards artists. So, it's definitely a plus if you are a music lover, like us!
All leads are provided to you, have personally submitted inquiries on our website, and virtually scheduled their desired meeting time. This means that we will never ask you to cold call.
- Calling inbound leads that have requested a meeting and going over our software and services.
- Answering incoming sales & email inquiries from prospects using our CRM.
- Qualifying and understanding each prospect's individual needs.
- Converting qualified prospects into long-term Artist Takeoff customers.
- Nurturing our newest customers through their first campaigns.
- You are a go-getter that works well independently.
- You are energetic with a positive mental attitude.
- You communicate clearly, and you're comfortable communicating on the phone.
- You love the music industry (or at least have a solid interest in it).
- You are comfortable working remotely.
- You are looking to become an integral part of the company in the long term.
- You are timely and reliable.
- You are a bit tech-savvy.
- Base Pay + Commissions
- Solid training
- Performance Bonuses
- Small team
- Advancement opportunities - we promote within
- Sales contests and prizes
- Team outings
- Fun work environment
- Concert tickets
- Laptop & reliable WiFi
- Bachelor's Degree
- Past work experience in a sales role is preferred
- Located in Ohio (preferably Cincinnati)
- Available to work Monday through Friday, 12 pm-4 pm EST
Previous experience & knowledge of music marketing isn't required, however, we are looking for candidates who have experience in marketing or sales. You will join our team as a part-time employee with the opportunity to become full-time in due course, based on performance.