Remote Regional Account Manager:
We are looking for Remote Regional Account Managers in Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, South Florida, Illinois - Chicago, Georgia, North Carolina,DMV (D.C, Maryland, Virginia) and Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh.
This is a full-time position that requires 40 hours/week. The major responsibility of an account manager is to enhance customer experience, learn customer needs and insights, provide effective customer support. The candidate will regularly report to and work closely with the operation team and marketing division. Excellent people skills are important.
- Develop strategies to increase sales efficiency.
- Be patient and listen actively during conversations for sales opportunities and customer needs.
- Adapt in a dynamic and changing environment and be an advocate for our customers and company.
- Drive sales revenue for the company and increase customer satisfaction.
- Identify and generate new business or sales opportunities through cold calling and cold mailing.
- Provide insights for the new market as the company continues to grow.
- Lead with energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Think critically and collaborate with the sales team to enhance overall performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Work well under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to grow into a position to lead, motivate, and train teams
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a team
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Familiarity with the unique pressing environment in a startup company
- Extensive experience with social media platforms including WeChat, Facebook, Line, Weibo, WhatsApp, etc.