We are SigFig. We empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions with intuitive and customer-centric financial solutions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions to serve customers at scale.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Whether it's through our direct-to-consumer or business-to-consumer products through partnerships with some of the world's largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Tucson, Calgary, Singapore, and New Delhi, but also remote employees in 14 states across the U.S Come thrive at SigFig!
The Team -- The Support Team
As a Financial Advisor within the Support Team, you will be the first line of contact for our asset management clients. The support team is a small close-knit team that works together to build an environment that values teamwork, open communication, collaborative problem resolution, and a strong sense of urgency to resolve client issues.
The Opportunity -- Financial Advisor
How You'll Make an Impact
- Collaborate: with internal partners in the delivery of timely and accurate information in response to inquiries and/or service issues
- Create and foster: connections with clients, internal partners, and external partners
- Partner: with the Product and Enterprise Support Teams to help get the voice of the customer to those people who can make an impact
- Impress: create first-in-class experiences for our clients and partners
- Strategize: with the development team for new products and improvements based on customer suggestions/feedback and recommend product revisions
Why We Value You
- You are passionate about helping clients reach their financial goals.
- You have a passion for excellence and a willingness to work to exceed client expectations by communicating effectively and confidently while engaging all clients.
- You have experience managing and building a book of clients within the Financial Services industry
- You can effectively operate in a team-oriented and highly collaborative environment
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, willingness to receive and implement feedback, and a strong team orientation
- Ability to effectively manage workload in a high volume environment
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- Series 65 or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2+ years financial advisory or investment experience in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded
- Bachelor's degree (business-related discipline strongly preferred), or 1-2 years relevant work experience
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with Company Match
- $1000 Yearly Wellness Benefit
- Employee Recognition Program
- And more!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.