WE ARE C2FO
C2FO is a global financial technology company that provides convenient, cost-effective access to the working capital businesses of all sizes need to thrive. C2FO has more than 450 employees worldwide, headquartered in Kansas City, and operations throughout Europe, India, Asia Pacific, and Australia.
Since 2008, C2FO's online platform and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than $1 billion in working capital each week for companies in over 180 countries. C2FO is Working Capital. Working for Everyone. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
About the Role
- Develop a customer vertical dimension within C2FO's matrixed org structure to better coordinate cross-functional efforts targeted toward specific customer segments.
- Enhance existing customer segmentation schemes used for proactive strategy development and reactive responses to changes in the competitive landscape.
- Develop profitability and performance targets for each segment and be responsible for achieving each one through the implementation of sustaining & disruptive change.
- Hire and manage a team to develop strategies and initiatives to maximize conversion rates, revenue, and income generated within each segment.
- Coordinate efforts across Marketing, Product, Sales, and Operations as they relate to implementing these strategies.
- Strong business acumen and leadership, as demonstrated by 8 to 15 years of leadership in roles with progressively more responsibility.
- Excellent data numeracy skills and background in an analytically oriented role.
- Deep understanding of small to medium sized businesses, the challenges they face, and their financial and operational requirements.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.